Friday, July 18, 2008

Neil's Home Game

Played two Sit-N-Gos at my cousin Neil's house last night. These are hopefully going to become a regular weekly game. Always a good time playing at his house. I play there strictly for the entertainment value. I am just jinxed at his house. Every week I get my money in with the best hand and loss anyway. Last night I open push for 6 times the Big blind, granted with a short stack. I have A-K and the big blind calls with the almighty J-4 sooted! I knew I was dead as soon as he called. He flops a four and then turns a flush for good measure. I had the re-suck out to the club flush draw which of course I don't catch. So I go out in 5th place in this one. In the second Sit-N-Go we have 12 players and I catch exactly no cards until we are down to 7 players, with 3 getting paid. Finally I catch A-K and open push, am happy with no callers so I get some chips. Then I go card dead again and we are down to 5 players. I get dealt A-9 sooted and open push my very short stack in for 2X the big blind. My brother makes the correct call, with any two cards in this spot. He has K-10 off and I state that I am going home being my hand will never hold up against that. No suspense at all when the first card off the deck is the K of spades. I can't re-suck out and IGH in 5th, live poker is so f****n rigged! BTw want to plug my Cousin Neil's pizzaria. If you are ever in Clifton, NJ it's on Harding ave off of Main ave. It's named Sal's Pizzaria, after his father. They have awesome pizza and the best chicken parm. around. Look for a Borgata trip report on Sunday. That's it for today. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. - Don't forget to please click through on my Google Adsense Banner, above this post. : - )

*** Also Big Shout out to Cousin Nick, just signed up at Full Tilt look out for "NICK KING RAG", he will crush you!! ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home