Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunday Play is Bad

I am really starting to hate playing Online on Sundays. Some of the worst beatings I have taken have been on a Sunday. It's almost like everyone decides to splash around and play bad on Sunday. Yesterday I took a beating on Bodog, like I wrote about in the afternoon. On FullTilt things started out ok but then turned really bad. I am talking about being down 75BBs in two hours! At this point I locked it down and started to play ABC solid Poker. Things turned around in a major way, I ended down 12BBs on FullTilt for the day. Still a big losing day being the Bodog lose was 25BBs with my wife and I ending up busting my account. She decides to try out Bodog, in my account on Saturday. She kicks some ass playing short-handed and wins 42BBs. Then she can't sleep on Saturday night and decides to play some more. Takes a real beating, losing 80BBs. She flops a full house 3 times in two hours, only to lose to quads all three times! Then she loses with Aces and Kings in back to back hands. Realize this is a short-handed game so that makes it even worse. This chain of events puts her on tilt, at this point she wasn't down that much but then the tilt takes over and the chip spewage starts. Oh well she is now taking a much needed hiatus from online poker. Good news from yesterday's play is I did well in Sit-N-Gos. My new favorite type is Hi/Lo Pot Limit Omaha. I have been cashing in them at a 50% rate! Granted these are low limit ones on RiverStars but now I have a good start at the Battle of the Planets Promo. for the week. This month is still highly profitable for me. I am up in all Poker disciplines. Live play up a lot, MTTs up a decent amount, and Sit-n-Gos up a little. If I can finish up in all three it will be the first time in awhile that I pull off this triple play. In other news the first telivised WSOP event will be on tuesday night. I am so looking forward to the coverage this year. We were there while they were filming a few of the events so I pretty excited to see how they came out. Tonight there is a new WPT to watch on GSN also. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables.

Tony

P.S. - Shoutout to Cousin Ant, stay on the system!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home