Friday, August 08, 2008

Being Snake Bit

I continue to be snake bit playing in ring games on Full Tilt. Last night was more of the same, couldn’t win a pot on Full yet couldn’t lose one on River Stars. The difference on the two sites is obviously different players, duh but also Stars is ten handed and Full is only nine. Need to do some re-adjusting on Full to plug up this leak. So last night I won 20BBs on Stars and lost 19BBs on Full for a net profit of 1BB! It’s all good being earned rake back and cleared some bonus. Good news is I did well playing in Sit-n-Gos on Stars. Played in two WCOOP Main Event Step ones. Took a first and a third good for a Step 2 ticket and a repeat Step 1 ticket. Should have won the second one but took a brutal beat all in to get knocked out in third. Over all I was happy with my play for the night. Tonight I will play on Full Tilt at 6:30pm in a super to win an FTOPS seat for the 9pm $216 Stud event. Wish me luck. TGIF. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home