Monday, August 11, 2008

Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Online is Brutal!

I have a new Online leak to my bankroll. I played Limit Omaha Hi/Lo yesterday on River Stars and simply got crushed. If I didn’t make money playing Full Ring HE and Stud the day would have been a disaster. I have read in other people’s BLOGs what a great soft game this is Online right now. It turned out to be a total luck box game, basically four card bingo. No less than five times yesterday I lost huge pots with top or second full house! Ran into quads three of the times the other two was against top full house. How can I win when I play Q-Q-A-10 single suited against 7-7-J-4 rainbow. The flop comes 7-Q-7 and we cap the turn and river! In another hand I have A-K-2-3 against naked Aces and lose a monster on this board A-K-9-K-8. He waits for the river and then we cap it. He never bet or raised until the river when the 8 made a flush! I was doing what the books say, only playing two way hands with all four cards working for me. The villains were just playing any two cards and beating me. As for low hands I rarely made any so I hardly had to worry about getting quartered. I have read the variance in this game is lower than Holdem and Stud but for me this weekend in didn’t work out that way. I won yesterday in MTTs, SNGs, Holdem, and Stud. It didn’t make up for the money I lost in this stupid game. Think I will give up playing it for awhile. Anyway there’s today’s rant! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home