Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WSOP 50K HORSE and Playing Bad

Last night’s play was similar to the nights before. Within the first 30 minutes I was down a large amount, 40BBs. I took some bad beats and then started playing badly. Got under-setted twice within an hour, my pocket fours flopped a set against pocket nines. Than 5 minutes later my pocket Jacks flopped a set against pocket Kings, this one didn’t cost as much being the final board was A-K-J-10. So I got tilty for a few hands and made some bad plays. Then sanity returned to me and I played lock down ABC Limit poker. This worked and I made a huge comeback, ended night down 6BBs! Also played in one HORSE Sit-N-Go and got re-sucked out on big time. Flopped a set of Sevens and got two outed on the river. I would have been chip leader with 5 left instead I get knocked out on the next hand. I figured I would play HORSE being the WSOP 50K HORSE was going to be on ESPN. Did you all watch it last night? Scotty Nygen, playing for Two million, gets drunk and acts like a total Ass-tard! I have never seen Eric Lindren get so made at another player as I saw last night. I have played with Scotty in two WSOP events and he seemed like a decent enough guy, then again he wasn’t drinking in either one. Actually my first WSOP event in 2004 the $2500 HORSE event, he was at my first table. I had the pleasure of knocking him out of it. That was the event that put Scott Fishman on the map, he won it. I had a huge stack but then got moved to a table of maniacs. They just destroyed my chip stack in the Stud leg of HORSE. It was my first “Big” buy in event so I was a little green. Still it was thrilling to get to play with Scotty and Mike Wattel in my first event. Not only play with them but to hold over both of them! Anyway I digress watch last night’s event on the re-runs you won’t be sorry. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Big Shout out to Cousin Ant, stick to the system and build up the Roll. I want you to go to the Borgata in September!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home