Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Winning Night

Another night another Full Tilt Satellite won! That’s right 5 in a row now. I played in their $15 satellite to a $55 super for an FTOPS event. As soon as I cashed I found the super and unregistered from it. Looks like I will be free rolling all mtts on Full Tilt for the next 2 months. Sit-n-gos on River Stars went just as well. Played in a single table and took third on a sick suck out. A-K all in against Q-5 and he rives a five, thank you River Stars! Then I played in a regular 12 man 6 max 2 table one. When we got heads up had the same amount of chips. We had a sick 45 minute heads up match. I finally wore him down to rip this one down. The money wasn’t a big deal but the Battle of the Planets points were. I now have a legitimate shot at the top five for my division. I have 227 points with 7 to go in my block of 20. If I can win two for these and cash in maybe 2 more I will be in the top 10 for the week. As for live games they were a real roller coaster on River Stars last night. Within 20 minutes I was down almost 40BBs on sick beat after sick beat. Also ran into Aces 3 times on top of the beats. I kept my head and just played through it. By the end of the night only down 7BBs. So I put together another winning night, 3 in a row. Feels good after Sunday’s beating I took. Tonight playing in a home game at Cousin Neil’s house. Hope to have a winning post about it tomorrow. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony
P.S. – As usual thanks to my readers for clicking through on my Google Adsense banner, above this post, keep up the good work! Shoutout to Cousin Ant. don’t get discouraged you’re A-K will hold up sometimes in Sit-N-Gos online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home