Friday, September 05, 2008

I Run Goot

Last night I ran so good it was crazy! I made a Royal Flush on the River in Limit HE! Than 30 minutes later I made an Ace High Flush in Stud on 5th street. It turned into a Queen high Straight Flush on 7th! I made 35BBs in an hour and a half. Not a bad rate of return, thank you very much. I played in a Pot Limit Hi/Lo Omaha Sit-n-go. When we got down to heads up he had a 10 to 1 chip lead. Basically he knocked out 6 of the other 7 players for me. Heads up I chipped him down and won this one. Only thing I lost was a bubble finish in a HORSE Sit-N-Go, should have cashed in this one also. A Super Short Stack survived 4 all ins before I got bad beat out of there. Spoke to my cousin ShipThis_1, he kicked ass himself at Sit-N-Gos yesterday. He moved up to the next level, keep grinding Ant! Wife and I are going to AC tomorrow, can’t wait to go. She is going to own the WPT Ladies event at the Borgata on Sunday, I can feel it! Just needs to walk through a mine field blindfolded, backwards to win this one. LOL - Those Ladies events are so crazy. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – You know the drill please click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home