Friday, September 12, 2008

Being Snake Bite Again!

Last night I was Snake bite once again at my Cousin Neil’s home game. It was just so sick what happened to me! For one thing I played almost perfectly, avoided the FPS that has been plaguing me over there. On top of this I get so hit in the face by the deck it was unreal! We played two 10 man sit-n-gos, about three hours total. I got dealt Aces 3 times, Kings 3 times, Queens once, and Jacks 5 times! Yet still I only managed to finish in 5th the first one and 4th for a bubble. The bubble stung being I was 2nd in chips with 4 left. With the blinds at 500-1000 my brother only had 3000 chips while 4 handed and he still managed a 2nd place finish while I had 12,000 at this point and bubbled! Sick thing is I never won a single showdown all night! I had 6 showdowns, 5 of them with the best hand and I managed to chop one pot! All in pre-flop with tens against eights and he rivers an eight. All in pre-flop with Aces against A-J off and it comes runner-runner to give both of us a wheel and another sick chop. I call a short stacks all in with A-J, he has A-7 and the first card off is a seven! Forget about winning a race either, my pairs lost to over cards every time. The one time I was behind I pushed my brother all in when I had K-9 and he was short four handed, he has Aces! Still I felt I played really well. I stole a few big pots. I protected my big pairs decently. If anything when down to four handed I may have overplayed my big pairs a few times. On three different occasions I called out someone’s hand exactly before they turned it over, so Negranu-esck LOL. It was a fun game but went a little too late for me last night. Today I am tired but will survive. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony.
P.S. – You know the drill please click through on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home