Thursday, September 11, 2008

Online Play

We watched the EPT from last year on DVD last night. Were very impressed by the production. Also the announcing and color was excellent. They had some funny Irish guy and Greg Raymor do it. We got the 8 DVD set from Poker stars for 5000 fpps. Played a short session on Full Tilt also. Did great in Limit HE winning 15BBs in an hour. Played a Turbo No Limit Sit-N-Go on Full and took down third on a bad beat. I shoved with Ace-Jackass and got called by K-7 who flopped a King and IGH in third when we all had pretty much even stacks. While this one was ending I decided to play a regular Hi/Lo Stud one. I forgot how long these non-turbo Limit events take. I got heads up with a 10-1 chip deficit. He didn’t know who he was messing with. I took it down but took an hour and a half to do it! Won’t complain being it’s a win so it was worth my time. So it was a good night with me winning in everything I played. Tonight am going to Neil’s home game. I remember, no Fancy Play Syndrome(FPS)! Hopefully I will have a good post tomorrow about crushing the game at Neil’s. This weekend we have a trip planned for some USPC preliminary events at the Taj in AC. Wife and I plan on playing the Limit HE and Limit Stud events. Hope to have a winning post about these on Tuesday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony
P.S. – As usual please click through on my Google banner, above this post, thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home