Friday, December 19, 2008

Hi/Lo Stud

The variance at Hi/Lo Stud is a lot higher than I thought. Simply got crushed last night playing at FullTilt. Lost 50BBs in two hours. I made the second best hands over and over again. One sick hand I had an A,K,J high flush in hearts in five cards. My opponent rivered an A,K,Q high flush in spades! Another hand I had Aces up with a decent 7,6 low only to lose to a 6 high straight/low. In this hand I lost the max on the river being his straight was well hidden, used all three hole cards for it. On the good news front I won 3 Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos straight on RiverStars. At least the whole night wasn’t bad. Right now it is snowing really hard here in North Jersey! Should make for a sucky ride home, oh well at least it’s Friday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home