Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Rantings

Still running sick hot in Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos on River Stars. Even after doing a post about it this week I went 2 for 2 last night. I checked my records and I am 14-1 in the last 15, haven’t lost one since Feb. 27! The fact that you get rewarded for surviving or squeaking into the money plays right into my style of Sit-N-Go play. I seem to have a knack to know when to shove and when to fold when on the bubble in these. The same thing happens to me in the Super Satellite MTTs on Full Tilt also. In the $15 ones I win a $55 seat around 80% of the time. This month I should have only played in Double or Nothings and Satellites, my earn would have been much higher. Don’t get me wrong am still having a very winning month Online, after last month’s doldrums. Even after this week’s losses at Hi/Lo Stud Still am way up at ring game play this month. Also I didn’t win a WSOP Seat on Ultimate Bet but only invested around $3 in Step 1 and 2s to clear around $200 in bonus.(Not included the fact I can cash in my points for another $50 or use them to purchase merchandise in the store.) Think this weekend I will 4 table double or nothings to see how high I can get the roll up. Also have a few Step 2s that I will try to get up to Step 4 with. That way I can play in the Sunday Warm up and maybe the $215 Hi/Lo Stud on Saturday night. BTW I heard an awesome Podcast about Hi/Lo Stud with Andy Bloch on their “Cash Plays Podcast” today. There is a ton of great information about Hi/Lo packed into this 52 minute Podcast. Not only is Andy Bloch super smart but he can teach concepts really well! Probably shouldn’t even tell you all about the Podcast because it will make my completion even better. Last night we booked our trip for this year’s WSOP. We are both totally stoked about getting to play some really good tournaments this year. Looks like we will both be playing the $1500 Stud on June 6th and I hope to play in the $3000 HORSE event 3 days later. There are also two $550 HORSE events I will probably play in the same week, one at Binions and one at the Venetian. Will this be my year for a big score in Vegas, sure hope so. Last year’s 27th in RAZZ at the WSOP was a big time tease. At least I got beat up by the eventual Bracelet winner, Barry Greenstein, so it hurt slightly less. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. TGIF. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home