Monday, April 20, 2009

Bad Donkday

Yesterday Online Poker was just plain sick. I always hear my wife complaining about her bad beats Online and never believe how bad it can be. I was taking 2 and 3 outers on the river at more than one table at a time. Even my bread and butter, Double of Nothing Sit-n-Gos didn’t go well. I only cashed in three of nine, which for me is really running bad. I played in three $15 Satellites on Full tilt, got deep in all three but didn’t cash in any of them. I usually cash in 75% of these! Only bright spot yesterday was I won at low limit Hi/Lo Stud on Ultimate, around 12BBs. Other than that luckily I was smart enough to shut it down for the day, before the damage was really bad. Think I didn’t cash in my first seven Mtts/Sngs and cashed in only one of my first ten. Oh well can’t be a winner everyday in Poker, have to take the good with the bad. Also it was Donkday and historically I have run really bad that day. I will be at it again tonight, only playing what works. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home