Thursday, April 16, 2009

What Works Day 4

Day 4 of doing what works continued last night. I again had an over 25% ROI in Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos, winning 4 of 6 of them last night. Slowly building up my Roll on Stars, also pulled my Shark Scope ROI back to 10%. Really should have won 5 last night but again a shorty luckbox won 3 all ins from way behind. Meanwhile I am sitting patiently folding and getting anted/blinded down until I become the shorty. Really had no cards but should have cashed if he wasn’t so lucky. Ring play didn’t go too well, lost around 8BBs. My Sit-N-Gos win just covered that loss so it was a mildly positive night. This is always good being I am still clearing my huge bonus at Ultimate Bet and a decent one at Stars. I am teaching my wife to play Limit Omaha Hi/Lo. That way she can play HORSE with me when we go to Vegas in June. There are tons of small buy-in HORSE MTT the week we are there.($220-$550 at Binions, Golden Nugget, and the Venetican.) If I cash in any of them I will take a shot at the $3000 HORSE at the RIO, WSOP baby. Still debating if either of us is going to play in the $1500 STUD at the RIO. This is the event I went in deep last year and my wife came in 17th two years ago. We are both good Stud and Razz players. As you all know my best game is Hi/Lo Stud, so three legs of HORSE I’m good for. Will just play tight in Hi/Lo Omaha and pray I don’t get sucked out on in HE. I can’t wait for Vegas this year! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home