Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Battle of the Planets, Continued

Last night I continued on with my Quest to win the Battle of the Planets Promotion on Poker Stars. I only had time to play one Sit-N-Go, did well by taking a 2nd in it. So far so good I have 90 points in 3 Sit-N-Gos. If I continue on this pace my score will be 600, which is good enough for First place for the week! Doubt I will get 600 but I will shoot for as high a score as I can get. Limit HE multi-tabling went very well also, won 25BBs in two hours play. Tonight will have to grind some more being there are only 4 days left in the month for me to maintain my VIP status. Don’t forget on ESPN tonight is the first installment of their WSOP coverage! Think tonight is the 40K WSOP event, should be fun to watch. Look for me on Stars tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – I added Infolinks to my BLOG so please click though on some of the highlighted links in my Posts, thanks in advance!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work. What limits do you play at LHE.

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

$1-2, 2-4, and 3-6. Thanks for reading.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home