Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sit-N-Go Frustration

Last night’s Sit-N-Go play started off so sick bad that I almost gave up after getting slammed in 3 of them within 5 minutes of one another. First I limped behind 5 players with pocket Jacks being a raise was sure to get called by these donks. Flop came down A-J-A and I was stoked being I was going to double up and stack someone. Early position played led out for half the pot and it folded around to me. I decided to suck him in by min-raising him. He snap shoves and I snap call. What a bad player he shoves on me with A-3 off? Basically he is only getting called if I have an Ace or pocket Jacks, at best a chop unless he gets lucky. Of course a three on the river and IGH with my first sick beat of the day. I am playing in a double or nothing and get pocket Aces, under the gun and bring it in for a 3x raise. Late position player min-raises me and I just know he’s got Kings or Queens so I min-raise him back. He shoves on me and I snap call. Of course you know how this story ends, King on the river and his pocket Kings get there! Things were looking bad for me for sure. I lost a few more Sit-N-Gos on the bubble in the normal can’t win a race fashion. Instead of giving up I played in a few more and took a third and a first to end the night as a loser but on a good note. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home