Thursday, August 20, 2009

Battle of the Planets Quest

My weekly Battle of the Planets quest, on Poker Stars, continued well last night. I only played one Sit-N-Go, took 2nd in it. Really felt I was going to win but the villain, AKA “The Luckbox”, kept sucking out on me. Oh well 2nd is better than a bubble! With 7 left to go in a block of 20 I have 200 points, need around 400 to cash in the promotion for the week. This promotion keeps me playing in regular 9 man Sit-N-Gos every week, even though the Double or Nothing ones are so much more profitable for me. Starting tonight I will play in 2 regulars and 2 Double or Nothings at the same time. Since I have bought a 26 inch monitor I can fit 16 windows on my screen, with no overlap, of course I will go blind in a few years if I do this! Really 9 windows works nicely on this monitor without making me up my contact/glass prescription, LOL. Also need to grind a lot of Ring game play out to maintain my VIP status. This month I don’t want to be a slave to the Ring game tables on the last day of the month! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home