Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Double or Nothing Vs. Regular Sit-N-Gos

Didn’t have much time to play online last night but did play in two regular Sit-N-Gos. (Again didn’t listen to myself and just play in Double or Nothing Ones.) Took another brutal bad beat in the first one to not cash in it. In the second one I took 3rd but lost a huge race which would have made me the chip leader heads up. Just the normal hand, under the gun raises and I snap shove with pocket Tens. He snap calls with the all powerful J-K off, having me covered by 100 chips when we all have similar sized stacks. Jack on the turn and IGH in 3rd when I thought I was going to win this one. Like I said I hate the variance in regular Sit-N-Gos, Double or Nothings go so much smoother for me. Did everyone catch ESPN’s coverage of the Main Event last night? Personally I thought it was great! Loved when “Lex” kept bluffing people out and showing them the bluffs, it made for great TV. Also Mike Matasow’s laydowns were fun to watch. Really sucks the way Doyle Brunson got knocked out with a set to a gut shot on the turn, this game is so unfair sometimes. Can’t wait for next week’s coverage, which includes Phil Hellmuth and Danial Negranu. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home