Friday, August 21, 2009

Battle of the Planets Update

Only had time last night to play in 2 Sit-N-Gos, felt I played well. Again couldn’t win an important race when it really counted. I took 4th in the first one and 3rd in the second one. As long as I keep playing well I know that the winning results will be there. Bad thing is with 5 to go to complete my first block of 20 looks like I won’t have enough points to cash in the low orbit of the Battle of the Planets on Poker Stars. Am looking good for a High Orbit cash but that means have to grind out 85 more Sit-N-Gos by midnight Saturday. It’s possible if I stay home all day tomorrow and do nothing but grind them out 9 at a time. I don’t know if it’s worth it but may try being it’s so hot and humid in the Northeast right now that I probably want to stay in my nice cool basement and play on my computer. We have been going biking on the weekends lately but this weekend we probably won’t. Back to Poker, I kicked some serious ass in the live games last night. Moved up one level of low limit No limit and did very well. Should stick to the higher level but don’t like to risk too much of my bankroll at once. Thing is my Full Tilt roll was very low after playing in some FTOPS events so instead of re-loading I decide to punish myself by re-build grinding at the micro-stakes No Limit tables. I am talking about .1-.25 cents No Limit. After 2 weeks of crushing that game my roll is now healthy enough for me to play in $26 Sit-N-Gos and MTTs if I want. The roll at Poker Stars is really high being my wife has been crushing the 6-max Limit HE tables for the last 2 weeks! Usually I am carrying her, keeping her in action, lately she is keeping my roll large! TGIF. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home