Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Week of Battle of the Planets

Sit-N-Gos continue to go great for me this week. I am working on a perfect block of 20 for a Battle of the Planets cash on Poker Stars. So far I have played in 4 at the middle level and have 2 firsts, 1 second, and 1 third. Of course I won’t be able to cash in all 20 but as many cashes as possible is my goal. At this level 1st for the week pays 7 hundo, so that is good enough incentive for me to proceed very carefully! At the low limit I have a good block going with 193 points after 10 of them. Usually 420 points is good for a min-cash in the top 100 for a block of 20. If all this doesn’t make sense to you, go to the promotions tab on Poker Stars home page and click on Battle of the Planets for a complete explanation. Damn I am starting to sound like a paid advertisement for Poker Stars. I can assure you they haven’t paid me anything for this post. If anyone who works for them wants to pay me shoot me a comment, hint hint. Imagine that me making some money from this BLOG, it’s tough to do. I have made a small amount from my Google Banner, above this post, which I would greatly appreciate you all clicking on it. Anyway, back to the Poker, the cash games last night started out great but then turned bad. I was up like 30 BBs but gave most of it back by the end of the night. My play went downhill, really didn’t feel like playing but needed to earn a few hundred points to maintain my VIP status on Poker Stars. Tonight I will have to complete it but only need a few more points. Thanks for reading my ranting today. Tony

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM , Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I think I hate you for getting me to play some SNGs. Tomorrow I may love you though. I bubbled 4 of them the other night XD. Tonight was better but I played less. Overall up a little bit.

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

GL Waffles. Keep up the crazy posts, I like um!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home