Monday, October 05, 2009

Another Week of Sit-N-Go Play Starts

Donkdays Sit-N-Go play yesterday went very well for me. At one Sit-N-Go level I played in 7 and cashed in 6 of them. That is a great start for a Battle of the Planets cash for this week. Every Sunday morning I play a few Sit-N-Gos at four different levels. Whichever level I have the most success at is the one I will focus on the whole week. With the number of points I have won so far I am on pace for a top 3 finish for the High Orbit(Block of 100). Of course this means I need to put the volume in all week, so I won’t have to grind out like 8 hours straight of Sit-N-Gos on the last day of the promotion, which is Saturday. It’s very draining grinding out over 50 Sit-N-Gos in a day. I’m not that old but Sit-N-Gos tire me out real fast. Again yesterday live play went very well for me. I was playing some of the dreaded Short-handed Limit HE on Absolute Poker early in the afternoon. It was a table of chasing donks and I quickly was down 25BBs. Was getting very frustrated when I won a monster pot! Against two other players the final board was 7-4-2-7-10 and the two idiots trapped me for a capped turn and river, one bet at a time (So I thought). I had pocket Aces and made the crying call on the River. I was expecting to be shown a seven by one of the idiots. Instead the sun shined on me when both donks had pocket Queens! Keep in mind I capped it pre-flop, but shut down after the flop was capped. Really though I was against a flopped set or A-7 sooted. This pot put me back to even and then I won some more for a nice profit. Got to love playing with idiots. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Please click through on my Google Banner, above this post. Thanks much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home