Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Still Sick

I am still sick but feeling better. I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me a shot. Put me on Anti-biotics for the Sinus infection I have. It sucks being sick, feels like I just lost 4 days of my life. At least Poker went well today. I played in 3 Sit-N-Gos and won 2 of them. Working on a really strong score for a block of 100 this week. High orbit of the Battle of the Planets is looking good for me this week again on Poker Stars. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sup. WAs just surfing the web and came to your site. Congrats on your acheivement at Poker stars. I've been looking into playing sit and go's online for additional income. Any advice you may have to help get me started would be appreciated. I play on stars as well. Thanks again. you can email me at jbforeva@hotmail.com

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Start out at the lowest stacks and don't move up until your bankroll has 50 buyins for the next level. Play more than one table at a time to keep you playing tight. Good luck with it. Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home