Friday, October 09, 2009

Another Night Another Few Rounds

Played a few rounds of Sit-N-Gos last night. I did fine in my normal rounds, earned a small profit. Had some really strange things happen to me with Pocket Aces. Not once, twice, but three times I got all in with them and lost to a four flush! How many times can I get Aces all in against a hand with an Ace, having him totally crushed and still lose? I did manage to get a single first out of the 10 I played, got a few seconds and thirds also. Something else odd happened to me while playing in my rounds. I accidently signed up for a turbo Sit-N-Go, 2 levels higher than the ones I was playing last night. Didn’t realize it being I had 5 other ones going. When we got down to 5 handed I noticed they were playing better/more aggressive than the Donk fish in my normal Sit-N-Gos. Finally when we were 3 handed I happened to look at the top corner of my table window and realized what I had done. Played my ass off and won this one! Very nice bankroll boaster, that win was for more than what I won in the other 10 I was playing in. Sometimes it’s good to make a stupid mistake. I am so glad today is Friday, got really beat up at work this week. Tonight and tomorrow I have to grind out 52 more Sit-N-Gos to hopefully have a high finish in the Battle of the Planets on Poker Stars. Thanks for reading and have a good weekend. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home