Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The Grind Goes On

Sit-N-Go Heads up frustration continued last night. On a good note I cashed in 6 of 11 of them. Bad note is I got Heads up in 4 and only managed to win one of them. Same things, that have been happening to me this week, continued. All in pre-flop with A-K vs. A-4, 4 on the turn and I get crippled. All in with pocket eights vs. A-7 off, Ace on the river and IGH in 2nd. This is starting to sound like a broken record. Don’t know if some of my younger readers even know what that is, LOL. Last one is all in with A-K vs. A-J, Jack on the river and I am once again crippled. You guys get the picture, seems I’m on the wrong side of variance heads up right now. It was a winning night and I am still on pace for a top 5 Battle of the Planet Cash on Poker Stars. Plus I have been putting in enough volume to complete the block of 100 on Saturday. Live play was break even, which means I won from bonus clearing/rake back. Played Full ring Limit HE on Absolute, just super tight so breaking even was fine. Learned my lesson about trying to pay attention in Stud while 6 tabling the Sit-N-Gos. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home