Friday, December 18, 2009

More Online Grinding

Last night I did some multi-tabling on my new PC. What a joy, no more freezing up while checking the lobby on Poker Stars. No more out of virtual memory errors when watching U-tube clips. What was I waiting for all these years? This was the best $600 investment I have ever made. It will pay for itself pretty quickly being I am a winning player. I now can play more tables and get my earn rate up to a higher level. Did some more HORSE grinding on Poker Stars last night. Had a decent winning session, up around 10BBs in an hour. Tonight I will focus on some low limit MTTs on Stars and Full Tilt. Also will be playing a bunch of low limit No Limit on Cake Poker being the games there are real soft. Happy Holiday Shopping to all. Remember to get out there and spend, our economy needs all the help it can get. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home