Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Computer

I bought myself a new PC for Christmas and installed it yesterday. What a huge improvement over my almost 7 year old machine running Windows XP. Now instead of waiting almost 10 minutes to get on the internet my new machine can be there in less than a minute. In other words it can be turned on and all booted up in less than 1 minute! Also actually taking advantage of my high speed cable modem connection can finally be achieved. My old machine was taking like 10 seconds to go from page to page. Now it’s almost instant to load a web page. For the amount of time I spend Online the investment was clearly worth it. I connected my 26 inch monitor to it so I can easily 12 table with no overlap or eye strain. This weekend I will start the process of moving over all my documents, pictures, music, and movies from my older machine. As for Poker I played about an hour of break even HORSE play on Poker Stars last night. Tonight I should have some more time to play some Sit-N-Gos and a few hours of live play. Happy Holidays. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home