Saturday, January 08, 2011

Finally a Cash

PokerStars Tournament #401010246, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD
1673 players
Total Prize Pool: $16730.00 USD
Tournament started 2011/01/08 7:00:00 ET


Dear AVIGANOLA,

You finished the tournament in 210th place. A USD 18.40 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 56.75 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/



Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

About time I get a cash! Sick knockout hand, under the gun shoves for 12 Big Blinds. He has me covered and I call with A-K. He shoved with Aces! IGH with my min-cash. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

English tongue is not my primary language, but I can understand this while using google translator. Good publish, you can keep them coming! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home