Thursday, February 03, 2011

Online Poker Update

Nothing much exciting going on with Online Poker this week for me. I am grinding out my Ironman Bonus on Fulltilt, it expires on Feb. 15th and I am only half way there. Same with CakePoker, have a bonus that expires on Feb. 25th and I’m around half way there also. Been doing very well this week playing Cash Razz on Poker Stars. I’m still debating trying to become a SuperNova this year. It’s very hard, with a full time job, to be able to put enough mutli-table grinding in for SuperNova. Maybe if I start moving up in stakes I will be able to do it. Problem is right now my roll is too small to move up in stakes. I could take a shot at the next level but then there is a good chance variance will bite me in the ass and I could have to reload. Have been avoiding having to reload for around a year. This weekend I will be grinding out the large field low level MTTs as usual on Poker Stars, look for me there. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home