Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Online Poker Update

I am back to my winning ways. Have won at Rush Poker a few days straight; also have been beating the Cash Razz games at Stars for the last few days. It seems that I do badly on weekends and good during the week. Think I will go back to my old ways, playing Mtts on the weekends and cash games during the week. I have the most success at tighter calmer cash games, the kind that go during the week. That no-foldem holdem usually ends badly for me. On the Bonus clearing front I am a third of the way to clearing my Full Tilt bonus. This means I have some serious grinding to do from now until Feb. 15th, hate leaving uncleared bonus on the table. Big shout out to Change100 for taking down the Ladies PCA event, 29K nice score! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home