Sunday, January 09, 2011

Razz to the Rescue

PokerStars Tournament #347609375, Limit Razz
Buy-In: $8.00/$0.80 USD
12 players
Total Prize Pool: $96.00 USD
Tournament started 2011/01/09 7:50:00 ET


Dear AVIGANOLA,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 28.80 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 46.94 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/



Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Another Razz cash in the books for me. This one was bitter sweet being I should have closed the deal. Heads up I had a 28K to 1K chip lead and couldn't win it. He won almost every showdown hand. I may have to reavaluate my heads up play. I was winning 6 of every 8 pots but they were all small ones. He won every large pot and I got frustrated and he wore me down with a lot of patience and luck. Beware of the Donks today! Happy Donkday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home