Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally a Final Table

PokerStars Tournament #350367292, Mixed PLH/PLO
Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 USD
35 players
Total Prize Pool: $175.00 USD
Tournament started 2011/01/15 9:10:00 ET


Dear AVIGANOLA,

You finished the tournament in 4th place. A USD 17.50 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 50.88 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/



Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Another small score but I'll take it. Couldn't win a race on my bustout hand with JJ vs AKo all in pre. I would have been the big stack but instead IGH in 4th. Right now I am in the money in the 9:00am 12K on Stars. If I get deep I will post the results. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home