Saturday, July 29, 2006

WSOP / Vegas Trip.

My wife and I just got back from our WSOP trip. We had a great time. I did very well but she had very bad luck. She took bad beat after bad beat all week. In the next few days I will write all about our trip. We played at multiple poker rooms. I will review which ones are worth playing in. I played in 2 WSOP events, Razz and Hi/Lo Stud. Also played in 2 satellites, won both of them, thank you very much :-). Felt I played well in my 2 events but ran into some bad luck at the worst times. I had the good fortune to get some experience playing with a few pros. Over the next few days I will post some interesting hands that I was involved in. That's all for now. I need to go play in the $215 Limit tournament on PokerStars. (Earlier I won a $39 satellite for a seat in it.) Good night and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home