Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Razz Sit-N-Go

I played in a $35 Razz Sit n go on PokerStars last night. I took first place down for $128. I love playing Razz,
especially on the internet being most people play it so poorly. When we got down to 3 handed I took a really tough loss
when my 6-5 ran into a wheel! I was able to come back from it by stealing a few pots with the best low card showing. I
was able to get heads up with an agressive player that played the game pretty well. At this point I had a 2-1 chip
advantage. Ran into some bad luck and lost almost all my chips. It was down to 11,600T for him and 400T for me. I was
ready to give up but didn't. I doubled up twice and then got really aggressive. Within 10 minutes I won the SNG. Moral
of this story is a chip and a chair is the truth! Never give up you can always get lucky and make a comeback. Good Luck
at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home