Friday, December 29, 2006

Donkey Poker

Played a little HORSE on Fulltilt last night. Played with a bunch of Donkeys that couldn't even spell Poker! I intended
on playing for 30 minutes while I was riding my exercise bike. Just wanted to kill some time playing .50-1.00 HORSE. I
was on tilt right away. Couldn't win a hand for my life. There was a donkey who had $40 at my table that was playing
every hand to the river. He was winning in the craziest ways. He was up to $90 in 25 minutes! At .50-1.00 that is hard
to do. I told my wife that I would bet he would be broke within an hour. Turns out I was wrong he lost $90 in 20
minutes! How can you lose $90 at .50-1.00 HORSE? I can't even begin to tell you how bad the play was. He had a j-10-Q
On fifth street in RAZZ. Yet he was calling bets drawing dead against his opponents A-3-5! This player wasn't the only
donkey, there were 3 more that didn't have a clue how to play any of the legs in HORSE, other then HE. I guess this is
what TV Poker has brought us. I got crushed in this game. If I didn't have to work today I know with time I would have
got it back and more. Oh well there is always another soft HORSE game on FullTilt. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home