Thursday, December 28, 2006

HORSE on FullTilt.

Played some $1-2 HORSE on Fulltilt last night. The plays I see there are unbelievably bad. I won't even tell you about
the Razz part of it. You have to see it to believe it. People calling raises when they have to be way behind. Such as
on 4th street I have A-5 showing and raised with it. One person had bet and I raised. Next person with Q-10 called both
bets cold! Back to the hand I wanted to tell you about. We were in the Stud part and I get dealt rolled up 6s! I
limped in and 3 of us went to forth street. A super aggressive player with a queen as his door card pairs it on 4th. I
know he would have raised on 3rd if he started with 2 queens so I was still good here. He bets and I raise him to get
the other player out. Loved my hand but the other 6 was out and I knew I could make a lot from this guy heads up. On
5th he catches a blank and still bets out. I raise and we wind up capping it. At this point I am worried he really has
3 queens. On 6th we both catch blanks. He bets I call. On the river I pair up to make a full house sixes full of
threes. He bets I raise and we cap it. I win a huge pot. What did he have to cap it on the river you ask? 2 pair
queens and tens. How could they be good? When he paired his queens I kept raising? What hands could he beat? I can't
figure it out. I had a very profitable night at this table. I highly recommend the HORSE games on Fulltilt. I don't
even want to tell you how bad they play the OM8 part! Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home