Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another Online Beating.

Variance reared it's ugly head to me last night Online. I got killed at $3-6 on Fulltilt and $2-4 on PokerStars. The
games on Fulltilt have been great for me lately. Sooner or later I was due for a setback. I just didn't expect to lose
$250 in 1 hour! It happens and I will start my comeback tonight. Don't want to talk about bad beats but I lost with 3
flopped sets in this time period. I had enough when I got trapped with set over set on the flop. Luckily the turn
completed a flush and straight so I didn't lose too much on this cooler. I can't wait to get back at it tonight. Just
want to book a win to get my confidence back. I also played some HORSE on Fulltilt, being it's been so profitable to
me. I got beat up there also. RAZZ, which is my strong game, kept killing me on the river. Oh well we may make a trip
to the Borgata this weekend. I can make $250 back in one pot at $10-20. I am rambling all over today so I should just
get back to work. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home