Friday, January 05, 2007

Online Sit and Gos.

I have finally turned the corner in Online SNGs on Fulltilt. I just one 3 $11 HORSE sngs in a row. This comes after
many months of frustrating bubbles in these. I seamed to come in 4th in the $11 and $22 ones way too much. I have
altered my strategy to beat these lately. I play super tight until 1 or 2 donkeys getted knocked out. Then when we
get close to the bubble I get agressive to build up chips. While this strategy isn't anything earth breaking it
suddenly started to work for me. I will move back up to the $22 and $33 ones to see how it goes. Lately I have only
been playing in HORSE SNGs. It got so annoyed in the No Limit ones. Tired of pushing with the best hand and getting
sucked out on. 60-40 pushs are just not enough of an advantage. If I could get my 80-20 pushs to hold up that would
even be a big deal. Maybe I will give the NO Limit ones another go. I will try my new strategy in them also. Anyway
enough rambling for one day. Good luck at the tables. Tony
P.S. - Try out the Fulltilt SNGs for yourself. Please click Through my banners at the top of this BLOG. Good Luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home