Friday, February 09, 2007

Ramblings

Been playing micro limit-No limit online lately. I am talking about .05-.10 and .10-.25 blind No Limit. These games are great pratice for live $1-2 No Limit. The competition is about the same. Pretty much 1 or 2 players know what they are doing and everyone else doesn't have a clue. I have been beating these games for like 30BB an hour. Doubt this will last over the long haul but it's fun while it does. Also it's a good way to earn the huge bonus I have built up in my Ultimate account. Right now I have no way to reload that account. That is why I am playing the micro limits, there is very little chance of busting my Ultimate bankroll at these levels. In live games I usually play $10-20 Limit but to mix it up I give $1-2 No a try sometimes. I should probably move up to $2-5 No Limit and $20-40 Limit. I just hate the idea of losing $1000, on a bad day. That's the thing about poker, no matter how good you feel you are there are always those days when nothing goes right. I have noticed it's really prevelent in HE. Some days you are destined to lose. Just need to have the disipline to quit before it gets to be a really big number. That is why I like games like Om/8 or Stud/8. No matter how bad you are running don't seam to have those really bad days like in HE. Of course it's hard to get a good live game of Stud/8 these days. I am rambling a lot today. Can't wait to play at the Borgata tonight. It's so nice living 2 hours away from AC! Hopefully I will have some good trip reports to post on Sunday. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home