Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Borgata Trip Report

Playing $10-20 at the Borgata last week was crazy. There must have been something in the air or maybe it was a full moon
all week! We played in some of the most agressive $10-20 games ever seen. First we would have 2 chops in a row, then 8
people would see a capped flop! The bad beats were unreal. At my table in 4 hours I saw Aces and Kings cracked at least
10 times. I only saw them hold up, at showdown, once. Don't know who won with them when there was a fold on the river.
I had dreadful results for the week. Had 2 winning sessions and 7 losing ones for the week. My wife fared somewhat
better. She ended up being like 7-6 in her sessions and pulling out a very small win for the week. I ended up winning
money in tournaments for the week. She had no tournaqmnet luck at all not cashing in a single one. This week I will do
a post about a satellite I went deep in. I already wrote about the limit tournament that I placed in the money. I will
do a post about some of the interesting hands and things that came up in the tournament. That's it for today. Good luck
at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home