Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FullTilt Chip Tournaments.

FullTilt has a great system of working your way up to a big tournament buyin. Similar to Party's old Step system.
They call it tiers instead of steps. It works like this you play small SNGs to win $26 tournament chips. You can then
use these to play in a $26 Torunament or play in a SNG for a $75 chip. You can buy in anywhere in the middle of these
levels. I think they start at points, $6.60, $8.80, $26, and end at $75 SNGs. The reason I mention them is I have
been winning a chip a huge percentage of my playing in them. Like %65 of them I have been getting a chip! I like the
18 man 2 table SNG format best. 18 people play a $6.60 SNG, top 4 get a chip and 5th gets money back. I also like the
18 man $8.80 one, top 5 get a chip and 6th gets like $14. Not bad when 1/3 of the field wins. I had great luck with
this system this weekend. I took a $75 chip and won a seat into their $216-$400,000 guarentee tournament on my first
try. I played well and finished around 450 out of 2473 on sunday. Not bad but I will look to improve on my finish in
the next few weeks. Give Fulltilt a try they really have the best interface out there. Also have great stuctures for
there tournaments. Did I mention they have a %100 sign up bonus up to $600! So if you join now and deposit $600 they
give you $600 more for free, not bad. Please give them a try by clicking my links on the top or bottom of the BLOG. I
get an affilite bonus if you do. Good luck at the tables. Thanks so much Tony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home