Sunday, April 29, 2007

Chip Tournaments.

I have been doing great in the $26 tournament chip satellites on Fulltilt this week. In the last 2 days I have won 3 chips in 4 tries. In case you are unfamiler with them this post will give you the details. My favorite in the $6.60 18 man 2 table SNG type. Start with 1500 chips 10 minute blinds.(Non-turbo) Top 4 places get a $26 chip, which is good for any of Fulltilt's 24+2 tournaments. 5th place gets $4, I really hate finishing in 5th! My strategy is to play real tight until 4 or 5 people get knocked out. Then to make some moves to steal some pots. When we get down to like 8 or 9 I tighten up once more. At this point there always seams to be a bully who thinks he can run the table over. Once close to the bubble, I become that bully. It's amazing how this scenerio seams to play out every time I play in these events. Even with totally different players every time. It really is true that SNGs are pretty much routine. I will keep playing in these being they are so profitable. Good Luck at the tables. Tony.

P.S. - Bloggers don't forget about Al's Blogger Race for the Braclets tournament on Fulltilt tonight at 7pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home