Monday, April 23, 2007

Live Poker.

Haven't had time to play any live poker in over a week and a half. Miss playing at the Borgata. Will try to play there soon. I have been playing a lot on Fulltilt, $1-2 HORSE and .25-.50 No limit. The HORSE games have been up and down. Some days can't seam to win a hand at Stud or RAZZ. Other days can't lose a hand at RAZZ, can't figure it out. As for the No Limit games, they have been awesome. Think it's time to move up to the next level. Once the bankroll gets a little bigger, I will take a shot moving up. I am sure the players have to be better then at .25-.50, I shall see. Been doing well playing SNGs lately. The swings for me have been wild at SNGs. First I don't cash in 10 in a row, then I win 4 in a row. Very streaky is how I run in them. I know this post isn't very exciting so I will end it here. Hopefully I will have a big MTT win to report this week. Good luck at the tables. Tony

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Blogger AlCantHang said...

I've sent you two emails with the Blogger Bracelet Race password but seem to be having problems with my account. Can you shoot me an email at alcanthang @ aol.com and let me know if you got either?

Thanks

Al

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger AlCantHang said...

Responded to both of your email accounts. If that doesn't work, I'm stumped. Track me down on AIM or Yahoo IM.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home