Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cooler.

Was involved in a cooler last night. Thankfully I was on the winning end of it. I was playing .25-.50 No Limit on Poker stars. Had $24.5 in my stack, had bought in for my usual $20. We were at a very tight aggressive table. The 3rd position player brought in for 3X the blind. I had pocket nines and smooth called from the button. The flop came 2-3-9 with 2 spades, gin! He led out for a pot sized bet. I put him on Jacks or queens, just hoped he would be stubborn. So I raised the pot back to him. He had me covered like $45 in his stack. He pushed and I insta-called. My 3 nines held up over his 3 threes and I won the $48 pot. Set over set on the flop and I was on the good end of it. I love to play poker . I quit for the night up 2 buyins. Think I should move up to the next level. I can’t wait to go to the WSOP! That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home