Monday, May 07, 2007

$10-20 at the Borgata.

Played a lot of $10-20 LHE this weekend at the Borgata. I have a couple of interesting hands to write about from this game. In the first hand I am in the small blind with A-3 of diamonds. Seven people limp in so I throw the extra $5 into the pot and the big blind checks his option. Flop comes 10-7-2 with 1 diamond. I check and believe it or not so does the rest of the table. The turn comes with the 2 of diamonds, giving me the nut flush draw. I check and it checks around to the button who bets. I call and everyone else folds. The river brings an offsuit 7. He insta-bets, I don’t even need to think for a second and call right away. He states you are good and shows a K. I win a nice sized pot with Ace high. I knew he was making a position move by betting the river. Crazy thing is 9 people see a flop and Ace high wins it! Being he bet so fast on the end I picked up that he was weak and wanted me to fold. I will write about the other interesting hand later on. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home