Wednesday, July 04, 2007

No Limit Donkament.

Played a No Limit Donkament on Fulltilt this morning. This is not a bad beat story just an example of how bad people play in No Limit Tournament. We are down to 56 players out of the starting 327. (Top 36 getting paid.) I had a lower then average stack of 2500 chips. I was playing so tight is wasn't funny. I get dealt A-2 of clubs in the small blind. (BTW playing 200-400 with a 50 Ante.) One early player limps and everyone fold to me. So I decide I want the limper, bid blind, and antes. How should I play it? I push, the big blind folds, and the limper insta-calls! He had 9000 chips so this call is almost 30% of his stack. What could he have here, J-10 off. He flops a Jack and I am knocked out. Two more hours of my time wasted without a cash. I could have folded and waited for a better spot. I didn't want to get too short, felt I made the right play. As for him why insta-call with that trash? I don't like the play there at all. Anyone have any opinions. Is it just me crying about another beat? Please post an opinion in the comments. Thanks and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home