Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stud and HORSE.

Played more Stud last night, some HORSE also. Again I did great at low limit Stud on Ultimate. Did even better at $1-2 HORSE on FullTilt. I have said it before HORSE on FullTilt is super weak! People just don’t know how to play RAZZ. I don’t care how sure you are that someone is stealing, calling a raise with a King up is a bad play. I see this play over and over again on Fulltilt. You never know where you are in the hand. Can’t tell if your opponent has a made hand or is drawing. He on the other hand knows where you are at exactly. If you call with the King or Queen up with say A-2 or 2-3 in the hole it is obvious to me what you have. If you catch 4-5-6 I can fold with no problem. You on the other hand are left guessing, did he start with 3 low cards, did he pair, etc. Enough ranting about RAZZ for one post. They also play Hi/Lo Stud really bad. I see people raising with a nine or Ten up all the time. A pair of nines is not a good hand to start with in no foldem hi/lo stud. Not when four or five people are seeing 4th street. Also drawing to a bad eight is not a good idea, 8-7-2 is a horrible hand to start with in this game. If you are not a member of FullTilt click my banner above and join up. BTW you get a 100% up to $600! That is $600 for free, just for playing poker with a bunch of donks. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home