Friday, July 06, 2007

No Limit Tournaments

Another night playing No Limit Tournaments, another night of total frustration. Last night decided to go back to S-N-Gs being the variance is a lot lower then MTT. Same shit different day! This push monkey is going all in pre-flop like every other hand. I wake up with A-K suited and decide to trap him for a double up.(He has me covered by a 3 to 1 margin.) So I limp and sure enough he pushes his stack in. I insta-call and we take a flop of J-2-3 off heads up. Turn is a 2 and the river is a 5. I am sent to the rail in another stupid No Limit S-N-G. BTW – What do you think he pushed with. Oh the suspense, bet you can’t figure out the monster hand he had…… Without out further ado he pushed with J-6 off?????? Why I have no idea. Online poker is such a joke sometimes. I quickly signed up for another S-N-G. Played this one well even though I should have been on tilt. Lasted long and bubbled out in 4th. Oh well I hate tournaments these days. Speaking of tournaments I am going to the Bellegio East tomorrow, AKA the Borgata. What a great room they have. May play in the $340 No Limit tournament. You get 10,000 chips and have 30 minute levels. Wish me luck. If any readers are going there stop by and say hi. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home