Thursday, August 02, 2007

One Outer!

Quads! Last night I had quads on 6th street in seven card stud. A villain made his quads on the river. (Yes it won’t be the last time I loss to a one outer!) I am so glad that the betting online is capped at 4 bets even heads up. In real life I would have gone 8 bets at least. I don’t remember even losing quads over quads since I have been playing poker. (That is in 25 years!) You know you are running bad when this happens. I couldn’t get anything going last night. I got killed in low limit no limit also. Check this hand out. From the big blind I make top two pair on the turn with Q-J. The board on the turn is 2-J-5-Q with two hearts. So I push on the turn for 85% of the pot. My opponent goes into the tank and finally calls me before the timer ran out. He had the A-4 of hearts. BTW I bet the pot on the flop. He calls me with a flush draw/gutshot with one card to come. He was almost a 4-1 dog getting slightly better then 2-1. Of course the river comes with a 3 and I get felted again. Lost 3 buyins at no limit last night. After that hand I had enough. I left FullTilt immediately. I was so frustrated that I turned off my computer and gave up for the night. On a good note I won another FullTilt token, after only one try. Not bad $6.60 for a $26 token. Think I win these almost 50% of the time. Should just stick to playing for Tokens : - ). Tonight I am playing in another home game at my brother’s house. I want some revenge! Look for a good post tomorrow about my winning night! Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home