Wednesday, August 01, 2007

One Time!

“One Time”! That’s what I found my self yelling last night in my 4th SNG within 30 minutes. I regress let me tell you the tale of SNG cooler hell. Full Tilt has these really cool double heads up shoot out SNGs. You Pay $6.50+.40 to play against 3 other players, Winner take all gets a $26 Token good for all their tournaments. All you have to do is beat one person heads up, get 1500 chips with blinds at 10-20 to start. Then go to final table and play the winner of the other table with 3000 chips each. Well I love this structure, think the blinds go up like every 6 minutes, not sure about that. Anyway I quickly got coolered in three of these and I was steaming. Won’t bore you with all the details but Flop Top Two with J-9 and the turn brings a gunshot to opponent and I am felted. Next one Flop a pair of nines on a 2-4-9 board with 9-10 suited. Turn brings another nine and we get it all in. Of course he has Q-9 and I am felted again. This has been happening to me a lot lately. So I decide to play one more, if I win this I will be even for the night minus the rake. I win my first match easily against a real donkfish. So I have to wait for 20 minutes for the other match to end. So I start playing my opponent and am chipping up nicely. I win six pots for every one he wins. Of course his pots are big and mine are small. So I am getting really frustrating and I can’t seam to trap him at all. Very slippery player who seams to always know where he is at. Anyway he has a 1000 chip lead on me when this hand takes place. I have A-J and want to get it all in. I limp he raises I re-raise and he pushes. I insta-call thinking I am in good shape(Coin Toss) and he has me dominated with A-K. Long story short the first 4 cards brick off for both of us. This is when I put my hands up and yell, “Come on one time!”. It comes and I am totally happy. My wife and I high-five. For once I suck out on someone. My opponent lets me have it. He is so mad and tilting it’s not funny. Two hands later the flop comes J-J-6, when I have J-Q and he pushes. I insta-call and he has K-10. I felt him and win the SNG. I love these SNGs, will continue to play them this week. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home