Thursday, August 23, 2007

Limit HE

Didn’t have much time to play Poker last night. I played a short hit-n-run session, while I was riding my exercise bike. This is the best way for me to keep in shape. Online poker is actually very healthy for me : - ). Sometimes I will ride for two hours straight, time flies when you are multi-tabling. Played some Limit HE on Full Tilt, made like five BBs in twenty minutes. Really was playing to clear some of my bonus and to kill a little time. Limit HE has been great to me since I have come back to it. Oh no I have just doomed myself by implying I am running good. I beg your forgiveness oh mighty Poker gods! Since I have gone back to Limit I have noticed an increase in tight play. I seam to thrive in this environment. My biggest success has been in tight predictable play. When I play on no foldem holdem tables always seam to have trouble. I wonder if the government’s crack down is really having an effect on keeping the fish away from the table. Actually I know it has had an effect, play now is really different then play last year, before UIGEA. I had no idea how good things were until that unfair law was passed. Oh well maybe sanity will return to our government, don’t hold your breath. I will be at it again tonight on Full Tilt. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home