Monday, August 20, 2007

Foxwoods Trip

We went to Foxwoods on Saturday, played $10-20 Limit HE for around six hours. Was a pretty erratic session. Wife was up 15 BBs within the first 30 minutes. I was down around the same. Then she started getting repeatedly drawn out on. Got to a point that her whole $400 stack was gone and she had to re-buy. I was up and down all day. Have to say I made some great reads on Saturday. Around six times I called out someone’s hand before they turned it over. I laid down pocket Aces on the turn for a single bet(3 handed). It was totally correct, was beaten in two places. Even though we both were playing well we still were getting beat up. At our worst point we were down $800 combined. Looked like a very bad day but we wouldn’t give up. The table was just so good. It was us and maybe one other good player. Rest of table was pretty much clueless. Guy next to me called my raises cold all day long. I had raisable hands almost every time. Good news is we made a huge comeback. In the last hour and a half we won $1050, for a profit of $250 for six hours. Wanted to stay longer but we had a commitment in Newport RI. Both of us are so comfortable playing $10-20, time to give $20-40 another shot. Later on or tomorrow I will do a post about some interesting hands from Foxwoods. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Again thanks for my readers clicking through on my Google Ad Sense banner above. Please continue to support this BLOG by doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home